- I can’t cross my eyes
- I have about 10 open deodorants right now because I have the tendency to forget to put on deodorant in the morning and rush to the nearest store to buy one.
- I have a hard time falling asleep without socks on, then when I wake up they’re off my feet
- I hate wearing rings
- I’m super duper allergic to cats (hives, closed airway, Will Smith in Hitch kinda allergic)
- I’m obsessed with mustaches (my boyfriend happens to have a handlebar mustache, but I started dating him before he grew it)
- Can’t leave the house without fixing my bed
- I really want a tattoo but I’m too indecisive
- I can’t eat with my hair down, gotta throw it in a pony or a bun
- My ACL repair scar on my knee is named Phil the worm
Yes I am curious. Everyday I ponder what it would be like.
In all fairness though I’ve tried to date guys near me. It just never seems to work out.
I’m also certain you haven’t even bothered to ask me out or made it apparent that you were interested. I almost always say yes to first date if (I’m single and you’re not a complete creeper) regardless of looks or attraction.
Anyways I think I’ve gotten so used to the distance that it doesn’t phase me. A relationship is a lot more that seeing each other everyday. When I finally get to see my boyfriend after not seeing him for a long period of time…nevermind I can’t even begin to describe the feeling. It makes me appreciate all the time we get to spend together.
Do I wish I could see him everyday? Of course, but It isn’t necessary for me to be happy in my relationship.
On top of everything, I’m such a busy girl. I probably wouldn’t have time to see him everyday anyways lol
One that spells out “you” “what” and “your” and doesn’t use “aint”
Only once. Not my thing, but I would have never known had I never done it! ha
I don’t particularly have a preference as I’ve practically dated the whole spectrum of ethnicity. I think I have phases though, I’ve been in a white guy phase for like forever now it seems when I never really was attracted to them. I’ve kinda been put off of hispanic men though. bleh. sorry that’s mean
I’m super duper lazy today. Been super unproductive. But I had IHOP with some good company and ate like a fatty!
Honestly I don’t have one and I don’t really like having sex with music on. I feel like it controls how I should have sex, I don’t like that. I do the controlling lol